Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thankful

I'm late doing a T-Day post but wanted to still say how incredibly thankful I am for all of the blessings in my life. I never take for granted all that I have, I'm thankful each day for how rich and fullfilling my life is. There are 6 reasons I am most thankful, 6 reasons I get out of bed on days when I'm tired, 6 reasons I work hard everyday, and look forward to each new experience. The first of the six is my amazing husband, I hit the jackpot when he fell in love with me, he's the most supportive husband and an incredible father. The other 5 changed me forever, are my full-time job, bring me so much joy, and are here in this snap:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet, steph. and so much love, all wrapped up in one picture. they're all so lucky to have you!

Dorie Howell said...

So many things to be thankful for. What a great life we have. So many blessings. Beautiful!