Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Changes are on the horizon!

So in keeping up with blogging at least once a week during my time off, I thought I'd write about some changes that are happening here at BabySnap this month and into 2009! First of all, this is one of the last posts you'll read on this here ol' blog! I've upgraded to a brand spankin' new, shiny, fresh, clean, fancy blog! It will house HUGE images, which I love most of all! As soon as I get it up and running, I'll post the new link and you guys can change the link in your blog readers!

Other exciting news: I will be launching a new website, nope it's not replacing the current BabySnap website, it will be *in addition* to it and will focus on a particular specialty. More details to come soon!

And lastly, I'll be bringing in the new year with some new pricing, new exciting products, and a new collection!

Don't forget, book your 2009 session now to lock in this year's prices and if you book a newborn session in the next 2 weeks, the session fee is 50% off!

In closing, here's another favorite from a recent session:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy Nicole (SNL) said...

Congrats Steph! I can't wait to see all you do in 2009!

Aaron said...

WOOOT WOOOT!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME family shot!!! GL in 09!!!