Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Saturday, December 06, 2008

9 day old Delilah {Northern Virginia Newborn Photographer}

I know I'm on vaca this month, but bffs still get squeezed in lol! I did my friend's maternity session just 2 weeks ago, 4 days later her Thanksgiving bundle arrived! Here are a few favs of sweet baby Delilah, born at almost 38 weeks, and joyfully didn't need the NICU like 2 of her older brothers. Congrats Rebekah and Josh, you know she's beautiful! :o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her diva picture, love this blanket!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Steph! She is adorable and I still cant believe how fab mom looked at 38 weeks pregnant :o) My fav is the little diva - how cool!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby Girl! Great color and clarity, you rocked it! +L

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! so awesome!!! CANNOT wait to see the rest!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful!! Love them all, can't wait to see more.

Rhonda Splear said...

Just beautiful! I love them all!

Brandy said...

Thats my baby niece she is sooo cute! These are some great shots I love them.

Anonymous said...

#1 is pure perfection! Sweet baby!

Anonymous said...

Thats my niece she is beautiful can't tell is it mommy or daddy that she looks like. The pictures look wonderful can't wait to see the rest.

Dorie Howell said...

She is too cute. You know they are going to love all of them, how could you not?

Anonymous said...

Aww, Steph-- these are such gorgeous and beautiful pictures!!! - D.

Unknown said...

What a little peanut. So tiny .. but so very cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetheart! These are gorgeous Steph!