Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Downtown maternity {Northern Virginia Maternity Photographer}

So I wrapped up my 2008 client calendar doing a maternity session for one of my BFFs in downtown Fredericksburg. She's over 37 weeks now and we had to wait this long for her to be round enough! We had a great time exploring and they are the perfect couple to venture out with; totally in love and alot of fun (i.e. crazy) LOL! Needless to say, there were no serious "kiss the belly" poses- just a lot of laughs! It's been ages since I did a session with friends, and it was the perfect way to end my last official work weekend (I still have her newborn session in Dec)! I can't wait to meet you Delilah!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is for fun, who can tell me what's significant about this picture??! Post your answer in the comments section!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becks is right next to Lilly's! Very cute.

Stephanie said...

Yep Molly, you're fast! For those blog readers who don't know, my friend's name is Rebekah (affectionately called "Becks" by Josh) and their baby's nickname is "D-Lilly". We couldn't believe it when we stumbled upon those shops lol!

Grace said...

gorgeous!!!!! and that TINY bump of R's! i wish i could see ALL the shots b/c these were great! loved the colors that R was wearing and the colors of the photos in general. the last shot is my fav.

and wow, molly was totally paying attention to the whole picture! that is cute that it's becks and lilly!!!

Krysten said...

aw! I love them. They are so so great Steph. That last picture is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to see the rest!!! The sneak peek is FANTASTIC!!!! I still can't believe there is a baby girl in there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to see the rest!!! The sneak peek is FANTASTIC!!!! I still can't believe there is a baby girl in there!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love these! she's beautiful and actually makes me miss being pregnant....gasp! i'm so envious of your cool architectural backgrounds. nice job!

Kim Griffith said...

Wow love that location....Great job!

Unknown said...

Great pics Steph! Rebekah you look beautiful as always. Your outfit is awesome, and matches the surroundings so well. What are the chances of finding "Becks" next to "Lillys" .. too cute. Can't wait to see the whole session.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome session - Love the purple door with her outfit! And what a tiny tiny little belly she has - wow. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures and wish I could see all of them as I'm sure they are all great. I didn't catch the Becks but caught on about Lilly's. LOL

Rhonda Splear said...

Such awesome pics! Great job as always, Steph! And, Rebekah you look just so great!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous belly! I love the modern feel of these. ++

Anonymous said...

Very modern and lovely!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

She looks great! I love the matching purple door, how perfect is that. :o)

Anonymous said...

oh I just love the kiss with the belly peeking out, great job!