Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Northern Virginia newborns newborns newborns

I was looking at my calendar today and thinking about how last year at this time I had a new baby, feeling somewhat nostalgic! So I've decided to run a special for expecting parents! Anyone who books a newborn session by the end of 2008 (session can be in 2009, just must be booked this year) will receive 50% off of the session fee! So give me a call or drop me an email and we'll get you on the calendar!

And of course a newborn image! :o)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Makes me want another one! Nice lighting! ++

mollie said...

awww- look at that new belly button! lovely :)+

Terrilyn said...

Awww, what a perfectly darling little bundle. Beautiful images!!

Misty Jones Photography said...

So sweet! ++

Anonymous said...

great pictures, I love the last one.++