Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

20 days left!

I cant believe how fast December is flying by! I've been busy ordering, packaging, mailing, and delivering! Soon enough though I'll be moving on to baking and shopping, I love the holidays! In the meantime, my newborn special is good for 20 more days: 50% off of the newborn session fee! Book your newborn session for 2009 now to save some cash, you can buy an extra holiday gift with the extra money! Also, ANY session booked now will be locked into the 2008 prices, as my prices will be changing slightly in 2009. So give me a call or drop me an email and we'll get the calendar out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Grace said...

Adorable baby! And especially love the hat. It's almost worth contemplating having another baby to do a newborn session with you! ;-)

Terrilyn said...

Oh my....what a perfectly adorable little bundle. Your color and clarity are just to die for. Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful image!