Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Friday, December 05, 2008

I'm still here, I'm still here! {Northern Virginia Baby Photographer}

So I figure this month I'll just post random images, favorites from client sessions that I come across while placing orders and archiving, or even some of my own kiddos. I'm not truly into my month off yet, as I still have one client session to proof (if you're reading this, it's you Ashley!) and several orders to place, but it's still nice to spend my weekends with the fam! I thought I'd bring in December with this little Santa's helper, isn't she a doll?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Grace said...

Aw, she's *so* adorable! And what a great shot of a gorgeous baby!

Anonymous said...

Such a doll! Love that santa hat on her, so cute. ++

Sarah Mansur said...

What a sweet baby!!! I love the light here...just beautiful! ++

Brandy Cunningham said...

Oh my, so sweet! Beautiful lighting!++

Dorie Howell said...

This one is so good. How did you get her to sit up like that? And what beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

I love this image, very very cute!