Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who says

Who says you can't get "newborn" looking poses from a 2 month old? Well ok, it's pretty hard, but thanks to a patient and skilled new mama and a cooperative little guy, we pulled it off! Baby "B" did not fuss one single time the entire session. Thanks for having me in your home S family, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, there are many more to come!

First time doing this pose (baby's idea, thanks baby! lol), looove it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I have a bunch of him awake and happy too!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok always nice to have a sleepy baby but I am in love with that last shot. What a cutie!!! Beautiful work - that last one is one of my favs ever!

Anonymous said...

These look great! I think he looks more like a newborn in the 1st two, but the last one that focus shows he is very much older - love that image!

Dorie Howell said...

Those are great! What a sweet little baby boy.

Aaron said...

Awesome again Steph... YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Great job - he looks so sweet and peaceful when sleeping and so happy when awake!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, look at this adorable baby and these amazing captures.