Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My one year old

Wow, it feels weird to type that. Yep, she's one now, and although I haven't edited any of the pictures I took from her bday or party, I have this one from today! This is a new "prop" I bought- I'm not really into props, but I loved this little ottoman. Also, the hat was knitted by the one and only... *me* lol, it's made with a super soft alpaca/wool yarn (I'm afraid I've developed a serious yarn addiction!). If anyone wants me to bring either of these (or any other hats/accessories you've seen in my images) to your session, just let me know! (I have quite a collection of newborn sized hats) :o)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Beautiful Steph... the lighting, skin tones, composition, and that lovely little girl... love those dimples!

Anonymous said...

so so so precious! she's just beautiful!
steph - what's the yarn/pattern? i have an addiction begun by itty bitty hats and need new yarns for a new niece.
thanks
beckytm

Stephanie said...

Thanks Aaron!

Becky email me and I'll give you the details! stephaniejnsn@msn.com