Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Real laughs [northern virginia baby photographer]

My 2 1/2 year old, Kennedy has bad case of PCS (photographer's child syndrome) and either runs from me and my camera or gives me the fake plastic smiles! I'd been wanting to spend some time working for real smiles all summer and finally did today. I got her to laugh by saying silly things so these smiles are genuine silliness and happiness! She's such an amazing little girl, I just adore her!

Photobucket

being silly
Photobucket

big head like everyone in the family (lots of brains!) ;-)
Photobucket

And one of our little peanut, even though it wasn't her turn (her turn is tomorrow, her 1st bday)
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is just adorable!! Here whole face lights up. Worth the effort!

Aaron said...

I LOVE HER! Susanne and I are gonna steal her from you next time we visit!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of K and glad to see her on your blog! She is so stinkin cute - I want to steal her too. While I am at it I will take the little peanut too!

Dorie Howell said...

They are just too cute. I love K's painted fingernails. She is growing up too quickly.

Susanne said...

ahhhhhhhhh I miss her!!! What a great smile =)We have to come see her and the rest of the cutie-patooties before they get any bigger!

rivah said...

Just pack them up and send them to NANA!