Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love love love

Felicity was 11 months old yesterday. I just don't know how this happened because I swear she was just born. I'm a little (ok alot) sad about this because this means that she'll be a year old next month, my last baby!

I just love and adore this baby girl, she's so sweet and so easy. She's a peanut, nothing like her sisters were, I'd be surprised if she weighs 15 lbs (we'll see at her 1 year appt) although she eats a ton! She also does not have a single tooth! The other kids started getting teeth at 6 months so this is so bizarre but I love it because I can pretend she's still a little baby all the better.

She is impossible to photograph these days as she's on the move constantly (started walking at 9 1/2 months) but I managed to get her attention for a few seconds this morning.

Photobucket

"talking" to me
Photobucket

11 comments:

R said...

more pictures!!! she's SO beautiful. i love her!

Dorie Howell said...

I can't wait to get these two together. Too cute! I love that gummy smile.

Krysten said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! My boys did not get teeth until 11 months old so I know what you are going through!

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie - fab colours

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the expressions you captured :)

rivah said...

She's so precious!

Stacy said...

Time flies hun momma...she is just to freakin cute!

Anonymous said...

oh what a little cutie!! love her smile.

Anonymous said...

You already know that I think she is tooo cute!!!

Amber said...

Isn't she just the cutest thing! I love all that curly hair. What a wonderful smile.