Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Gorgeous baby boy

This little guy arrived 3 weeks early, gave his mama an easy delivery, and is just soooo sweet and laid back. Other than wanting a few snacks, he just let us work our ideas, watched us for a bit and then passed out for a nap. Congrats again N & J, he's so beautiful! Enjoy your sneak peek!

Saw a similar hat on a fellow photographer's baby and had to have the little bear one for my newborns. I usually knit my own stuff but have been too busy lately. What a sweet little bear!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! What a beautiful little guy. :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little one! LOVE the one with the hat :o)

Aaron said...

These are amazing! They are going to be ecstatic!

RebeccaDavis said...

I LOVE these, really beautiful photographs! The color is just perfect. :)

The Case Family said...

Thats the cutest baby pictures ever! Jessiah is adorable!!!

It makes me want another!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so precious!!!!!

Amber said...

Oh my! These are just precious! Fantastic shots. I love the one with Mom.

Anonymous said...

What a little munchkin!!!! Love these!

Rebecca said...

how perfect! such a sweet baby! love the bear hat!