Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another sweet sign of new [norther virginia newborn photographer]

I'm using my 2 weeks off (not really 2 weeks b/c one of my newborns came early) to catch up on a zillion things and as I was working on an order today I was enjoying the flakiness of newborn skin, which I absolutely love. It's one of the things that just melts my heart, I love the flaky skin, the umbilical stumps, the curliness of their little bodies, the jagged nails, the tiny hairs on their skin, it's all just amazing to me and defines "new" and "miracle and "blessing". Just look at that foot!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those cheaks!! What a beautiful baby. :)

Amber said...

That's soooooo cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Delish!!!