Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Twin girls

What an adorable set of identical twins! I had fun spending the morning with this family, I even got to eat a pretend chocolate chip cookie! It ended up being too cold to spend much time outside (wasn't it just hot a few days ago??) so we just played around inside. Hope you enjoy your sneak peek S family!

Mom gave me a little trick to be able to tell them apart, can you figure it out?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Family pileup!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable - or course. I love their big eyes!!

Unknown said...

Cute girls!!! I can't tell them apart but you've captured them beautifully!!

Dorie Howell said...

What great pictures. You captured a part of thier fun personality. :)

Krysten said...

OK, so does one have a little freckle in the middle of her forehead? Very cute girls and great photos.

Stephanie said...

Nope Krysten, they both have that freckle! They're identical!! ;-)