Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

4 days new [Northern Virginia newborn photographer]

8 days ago I did a maternity session and said "see you in a month!". Four days later, baby T decided to make his super early arrival so today I was back for more! I loved photographing this four-day-old 5 pound peanut, he was so easy to settle and so sweet! Congratulations C family!!!

As always I love the serious ones (ps look at those wrinkles ahhh soooo sweet!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am glad you were able to capture their maternity before the little peanut arrived. LOVE the wrinkles!

Anonymous said...

He is SO tiny!!! Beautiful images. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful baby and family! You did such a great job at showing their beauty! Love them :)

rychelle said...

i saw your comments on becky's blog, so i decided to pop over and check out your work.
it is really beautiful!
consider me your new stalker. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man! These are gorgeous.++

Stephanie said...

Thanks everyone, stalk away Rychelle lol!