Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Family of three...

I just love having newborn sessions with previous maternity session clients. We already have rapport and I just really enjoy spending more time with them and seeing them as parents to their new arrival. 10 day old baby girl "A" was so easy to work with and so sweet, I could barely decide which images to post today! Congratulations D & R on your new family of three!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. WOW~!!

Aaron said...

Those are amazing Steph!

Stacy said...

Steph these look great...all your work is. I can't wait to meet you again this time I will have a new camera and the battery. LOL

Brandy said...

These shots are wonderful! As an Army wife I have to say that last picture sums up what they are fighting for! Perfect shot!