Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yard sale ends era...

So Friday night, as I organized my maternity clothes to sell at our semi-annual community yard sale, I felt mixed emotions. Excited in a way, because we are on the road to a different phase. Goodbye to the sleepless nights, hello to family game nights, big-kid activities, to me getting more "me time", to read a book, expand my business, find myself.

However, I'm also sad, because all I ever wanted was to be a mom, and although I'll always be a mom now, it's the end of my "child-bearing" years and that's bittersweet. I love being pregnant, love meeting that new person for the first time, wondering what she will look like, how he will fit in to our family, smelling that perfect smell... what an amazing journey it has been!

I hope my maternity clothes (I LOVED my summer stuff lol!) are worn with the same excitement, joy, and anticipation that I wore them with!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Steph - that sort of made me sad... but what a beautiful family you have now.