Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Playing with backlighting

I've been itching to challenge myself lately, feeling antsy while waiting for my next scheduled sessions. New equipment would definitely be a solution, but that's not in the budget right now with the new house, so I'm trying to challenge myself in different ways. I'm working on my exposure with backlighting, going to try using a reflector, and am ordering some seamless paper for backdrops (still all natural light of course!). Look for some new stuff from me in the weeks to come!

This is a classic shot we've done of all of our kids around 3-3.5 months but it took Felicity a little longer to get that head up! So big!
Photobucket

Loooove the baby profile...
Photobucket

No comments: