Welcome!

Please visit my new blog at www.babysnapportraits.com/blog

Friday, October 12, 2007

I've been tagged!

There is a game of tag circulating through the online photography blog community in which the person "tagged" posts 8 random facts about themselves, and then tags other photographers in return. I was tagged by the talented Aaron Dressin... so here I go!

1. I was a cheerleader in high school.
2. I was also "bad" and sneaky, no one believes that though!
3. I've always wanted at least 4 kids (got that more than covered)!
4. I have a Master's degree in Counseling and worked as a therapist to foster care teens before a SAHM but don't want to go back to it.
5. I love to knit, mostly hats so far (new passion)!
6. I am extremely loyal.
7. I can assemble/program anything, furniture, electronics, etc.
8. I love reality tv!

I'll come back to tag others later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! congratulations! it's about time you updated. i love her! and the pics are great, too ;o)